Sunday, August 29

LUCKY DAYYYY!!! ehee~ =P


Well, i juz got back from Jusco Bukit Tinggi, hangin out wit my rumie, breakfasting n watching STEP UP 3!!! ok lemme finish wit STEP UP 3 first..then il continue to the real story!!...

STEP UP 3 was FRIGGIN AWESOME..well, I'm a fan of step up sequel...so yeah! their dance move was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy awesome than b4 ( cannot beat the Last dance on Step 2 tho), the robot stuff...urghhhh! *drop jaw*...i wanna dance! i wanna dance...i wanna have a slender, toned body..(it's the side effect of dancing...lalalala)... so i dunno how to describe...juz go n watch it~ that's all i gotta say~

kay now..back to the REAL story..today is my one of my lucky daaay (of all the lucky days i had)..alright, lemme begin the story...starting this evening~ at 5pm, me n rumie decided to hang out sumwhere, Bukit Tinggi maybe (juz to watch Step Up 3)..hehe, i started the kancil BEQ 124..then suddenly "BOOOM!!!" i hit the front bumper of ISWARA Aeroback behind!!...aaaaah! MY CAR!! (that was the first thing came out from my mouth..haha)..quickly rushed out, n check MY CAR FIRST...nothing~ OKAY, that was a relief...then, i saw the ISWARA was "HURT"! ( got some lekuk near the plat number)...waaaaa!!! we were WORRIED but NOT PANICK~ so we decided to write a note like this;

"Maaf, td sy terlanggar bumper depan kereta awak, saya nak rush ni. So ni nombor telefon saya.."

so we clipped the note on the wiper & started our journey to Bukit Tinggi. On our way there, we were LOST, so I just gambled, hopin the road I was taking was right...n there we were at Jusco Bukit Tinggi~ weeeee~ =))

We went inside Jusco, trying this n that, while waiting for Break-fast, then there was a guy, approaching me, asking whether the girl wit me (my rumie) was my fren...i said yes..she looks familiar, skolah kat mane dulu? die skul kt MRSMKKB..ooo, xpe la awk bg kad ni kt die, n suh die contact sy~ (urgghhh~ i know wat tis is...a trick! he;s already got a Girlfren! he sneaked out while she was trying out clothes..PLAYBOY!)

my rumie..laughed in puzzle..his name was SOUL..duhhh~ AsSOUL! ( haha..repeat after me~ sorry)

after breakfasting at Starbucks (caramel frappuccino n manggo passion)..we did sum window shop n still hopin the owner of the car wud call....i told my mom bout that~ then she said, he/she wud not call, n the lekuk2 was already there! since when my mom become a PSYCHIC?? k, ignore that...(but she was right bout that! that creeps hell out of mee)

We got back juz now, n
THE CAR'S STILL THERE with our NOTES on the wiper!..haaaa~ *drop jaw*gagagagaga~ so was I lucky or what?? tell me please....~

3 comments:

  1. how to change the TIME?? it wasnt 10.03..it is 01.10am!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have time machine..we can go back to the before

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee~wud lurve to ride on that time machine of urs...huuu~ yeay!

    ReplyDelete